BioKinesiology finds the root cause of an illness and treats a person holistically; Structurally, Nutritionally, Chemically, Emotionally and Energetically.
Rather than putting a plaster on symptoms, BioKinesiology aims to find out what the body needs in order to heal itself. A session involves testing a person for viruses, bacterial overgrowth, parasites, yeasts or fungi, and uncovering what the actual cause of symptoms are, be it structural, nutritional, emotional or energetic. Like many alternative medicine practises, BioKinesiology is based on the theory that there is an intrinsically linked mind, body, spirit connection and, as such, the person should be treated physically, emotionally and energetically, and a plaster should not just be put on a symptom.
Through muscle testing, BioKinesiology can identify why you feel the way you do (tired, stressed, anxious, in pain) by reading your bodies weaknesses and responses to certain toxins. We then balance the body by finding out what the priority is, be it structural, nutritional, emotional or energetic. A session also involves nutritional and chemical testing, testing for toxicity (toxins from food or environment), and testing for emotions in order to uncover whether emotions are having a negative impact on you.
The founders of kinesiology extensively studied the chiropractic profession, along with fields of biomedicine, osteopathy, acupuncture, dentistry, nutrition & biochemistry, in order to seek methods to increase the health and well-being of patients based on using the body itself as a diagnostic tool. BioKinesiology is an incorporation of principals of Chinese medicine and western biochemistry.
What can BioKinesiology help treat?
- Digestive Issues-Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Stomach and Mouth Ulcers
- Sinus, Throat/ Ear Infections, Tinnitus, Migraine, Persistent infections
- Sleep issues: Insomnia, Broken sleep, Sleep Apnoea, Restless Legs
- Anxiety Issues, Panic Attacks, Depression, OCD, Stress related issues
- Fatigue, Low Energy, Vertigo/ Haziness, Light-headedness, Back/ Neck/ Shoulder Pain,
- Skin problems-Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Unexplained Rash
- Hormonal Issues-Skin, Menopausal symptoms, Menstrual Problems, PCOS, Infertility
- Repetitive Strain Injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis
- Autoimmune Diseases, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Chronns Disease, Colitis
- Food Intolerances, Thyroid/ Adrenal problems & Chronic Fatigue.
How many sessions will I need?
The number of sessions required will depend on whether your problem is chronic (lasting longer than 3-6 months), or acute. The longer you have had a problem, the longer it may take to correct. However, over 80% of patients feel a noticeable difference in as little as 2-3 sessions.
How much does a session cost?
Sessions are €60. Payment plans can be arranged so please do not let cost be a factor in regaining your health and no one will be turned away.
If you are needlessly suffering from any of the conditions above and would like to speak to us about kinesiology and how it can potentially help you, contact Maeve on 090-6400184 or 0861077569 or send a message through our contact page! Check out my facebook page Midlands Kinesiology also.
Check out our ‘What exactly IS Kinesiology’ blog for further info!